- He was arrested for exposing himself in the park.
- To express feelings is to risk exposing your true self.
- While exposing the social evils, the main attack in this novel is directed against the literati.
- It turned out that Balzac was bitterly attacking the base conduct of the character that he was exposing in his work.
- The act of exposing sensitized photographicfilm or plate.
- But the government changed hands and lustration, as the process of exposing past Communist agents is called, stalled.
Exposing digital forgeries by detecting traces of resamplingExposing digital forgeries by detecting duplicated image regionsExposing Corrupt Politicians: The Effects of ...Transcription enhances AID-mediated cytidine deamination by exposing single-stranded DNA on the nontemplate strand.Method of dividing an exposing regionThe Wetting of Monolayer Films Exposing Ionizable Acids and BasesSemiconductor exposure apparatus and method for exposing semiconductor using the sameCommunication device having a movable front cover for exposing a touch sensitive displayExposing Instagram: Commodification, Objectification, and (Sexual) Violation of the Female Body in the Contemporary Online Modelling...Exposing hidden diversity by concordant genealogies and morphology—a study of the Lactifluus volemus (Russu...